Super Moving Average MT5
Standard Moving averages are used in the calculation algorithm is too simple and can not be well enough to smooth out market noise. Therefore, as a result of the survey appeared more complex and modern algorithm in which in addition the opportunity to use 26 different smoothing options, and combinations thereof and combine two additional factor in the new claims. Direct depicted as dots of different colors to rise and fall, further can include the usual direct mapping of a line and an arrow (up / down) when the direction is reversed. In addition, you can turn on “easy” mode and use the standard algorithm for calculation for all 26 anti-aliasing modes.
Available smoothing types: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Smoothed Moving Average, Linear Weighted Moving Average, Sine Weighted Moving Average, Triangular Moving Average, Least Square Moving Average (or EPMA, Linear Regression Line), Wilder Exponential Moving Average, Hull Moving Average, Zero-Lag Exponential Moving Average, Double Exponential Moving Average, T3 (original version), Instantaneous Trendline by J.Ehlers, Moving Median, Geometric Mean, Regularized EMA, Integral of Linear Regression Slope, Combination of LSMA and ILRS, Triangular Moving Average, Volume Weighted Moving Average, Smoothing by Mark Jurik, Simplified SMA, Arnaud Legoux Moving Average, Triple Exponential Moving Average, T3 (correct version), Laguerre filter by J.Ehlers.
- PeriodMA – the period for calculating the average,
- iKoeffMA1 – first coefficient is used only in the new algorithm, a conventional algorithm (simple mode) for computing is not affected,
- KoeffMA2 – second coefficient is used only in the new algorithm, a conventional algorithm (simple mode) for computing is not affected,
- PriceMA1 – the first set of prices used in the calculation of both the new as well as by the usual algorithm,
- PriceMA2 – secondary set of prices used in the calculation only on the new algorithm in the conventional algorithm (Simple mode) on the calculations is not affected,
- MethodMA1 – the first of a set of anti-aliasing method used in the calculation of both the new as well as by the usual algorithm,
- MethodMA2 – the second from a set of anti-aliasing method used in the calculation only on the new algorithm in the conventional algorithm (Simple mode) on the calculations is not affected,
- MethodMA3 – a third set of smoothing method is used in the calculation only the new algorithm in the usual algorithm (simple mode) for computing is not affected,
- SimpleMode – switch (true) / disabling (false) using a conventional calculation algorithm,
- ShowBackLine – enabling / disabling optional display indicator values in a normal line
- ShowArrows – on / off at change arrows rising / falling
- ArrowUpCode – arrows code up,
- ArrowDnCode – arrows code down,
- AddDigits – a further increase in the accuracy of the values after the decimal point.
Moving Average RAINBOW Moving Average RAINBOW Forex-traders use moving averages for different reasons. Someone uses them as a primary analytical tool,…
Major pairs pips average radar MT5 This indicator provides useful information for quantitative analysis. The indicator compares the number of pips for…
SuperMacd SuperMACD Index – This indicator consists of five parts: a long-term average MACD, short line DIF, red bar force (bovine), green strength bar…
- Major pairs pips average radar MT5
- Market Trending plus Alert by RunwiseFX
- Orders Indicator Light MT5