Indicator IndInfoPanel It based on the trend strategy “Three signal” (see. screen). It consists of 4 indicators (UseBollingerBands, UseHeikenAshi, UseSS2009B, UseSS2009C). Indicator profiles customizable. The indicator shows the direction of movement of prices in each TF according to the strategy.
indicator window signals. Blue arrow upwards – bullish trend. Red arrow down, the bearish trend. Yellow correction by arrows.
The signals on the chart. Simultaneous up and down arrows. Issuance of an audio signal, e-mail and PUSH-notification on your mobile phone. All parameters are adjustable.
It can be used as a TF or in combination (H1, M5 or H4, H1 etc.). The indicator can be used to trade in the Forex market, and when trading binary options. display windows can be resized (StartSizeMenu option).
- S – strategy signals
- PS – past candle
- NS – This candle
- Signal – indicator signal, but at the current TF candle not in the direction signal.
- Option – indicator signal, but at the current TF candle in the direction signal.
- Spread – spread
- PipsToOpen – The number of points from the opening day candles.
- HighToLow – The difference between the High and Low last day candles.
- Volatility – Maximum traffic last day candles.
- AvrSizeDay – Average number of points of N days. Adjustable value.
- StartSizeMenu = 0 – starting size menu
- UsePeriodM1 = true – use period M1
- UsePeriodM5 = true – use period M5
- UsePeriodM15 = true – use period M15
- UsePeriodM30 = false – use period M30
- UsePeriodH1 = false – use period H1
- UsePeriodH4 = false – use period H4
- UsePeriodD1 = false – use period D1
- UsePeriodW1 = false – use period W1
- UsePeriodMN1 = false – use period MN1
- UseBollingerBands = True – use indicator BollingerBands
- Length = 20 – indicator parameter
- Deviation = 1 – indicator parameter
- MoneyRisk = 1.0 – indicator parameter
- Signal = 1 – indicator parameter
- Line = 1 – indicator parameter
- UseHeikenAshi = True – use indicator HeikenAshi
- MaMetod = 2 – indicator parameter
- MaPeriod = 6 – indicator parameter
- MaMetod2 = 3 – indicator parameter
- MaPeriod2 = 2 – indicator parameter
- UseSS2009B = True – use indicator SS2009B
- PeriodSS2009B = 15 – indicator parameter
- UseSS2009C = True – use indicator SS2009C
- SSP = 7 – indicator parameter
- Kmax = 50.6 – indicator parameter
- NumberDayCandles = 5 – the number of day candles
- UseSignalOption = True – true-Signal, false-Option
- UseAlert = True – use alert
- UseSendNotific = True – use send notification
NoFear NoFear indicator is based on an improved moving average (Advanced Moving Average). The indicator used in the technical analysis of graphs and…
MQLTA Currency Strength Lines DEMO LED power lines currencies (Currency Strength Lines, CSL) – this is a very useful tool for both beginners and…
PACMAN Scalper PACMAN Scalper is a control panel “correlator price action” ( “price action correlator”, PAC), which can be of great help in trading on…