Oscillator with dynamic levels.
Description of the indicator settings:
- mode – choose the type of line, the main line or the signal line.
- Kperiod – Period (the number of bars) for calculating line% K.
- Dperiod – averaging period for calculating the line% D.
- slowing – deceleration value.
- method – method of averaging. It may be any of the values: A simple averaging. Exponential averaging. Smoothed averaging. Linearly-weighted averaging.
- price – the price selection parameter calculation. Maybe one of the following values: 0 – Low / High or 1 – Close / Close.
- Coefficient_K coefficient of dynamic removal levels.
Adaptive MA Moving average. calculating method – the average value of all used in determining the price bar. Description of the external display…
Advanced Price Range Movements The indicator displays the price change in the conditional price channel in the form of four-bar chart. indicator values…
Blizzard Signal AM Signal light in Christmas style based on well-proven digital oscillator channel and moving averages. The signals in the form of…
- Veles CCI with MA
- MWC Ratio