SharpRebound – Counselor, using the rollback strategy after the Great Leap Forward. Expert works on minute chart (M1).
Two trading options:
- market execution
- pending order
What you need to work SharpRebound:
- Broker with the execution of market orders without delay and re-quotes, with the order fulfillment rate of less than 300 ms.
- The connection with your broker server is less than 100 ms.
- ECN account type.
- RAM your computer is not less than 3 GB.
Basic settings (testing was conducted on these options):
- Lot = 0.01; if MoneyManagement = False, then the volume of orders to open is equal to that value
- Slippage = 2; allowable slippage
- Spred = 2; allowable maximum spread at which the order will be opened
- Depozit = 100; % Use of funds from the deposit, taking into account the leverage
- Risk = 1; %% Risk of the means used
- OrdTot = 1; the number of simultaneously open orders in one direction
- TeProfit = 50; TakeProfit
- StLoss = 2; StopLoss
- UstanSLTP = True; is included
- OtlogOrder = True; including the method of pending order (if false, the execution of orders open market)
- MoneyManagement = True; Included money management, automatic calculation lot, with considering Depozit, Risk, StLoss, Spred
- LONG = True; purchase included
- SHORT = True; sale included
NavigatorNews adviser NavigatorNews designed for trading on the news. Principle of operation In certain time (parameter is optional) advisor exposes the…
Dream Hunter Dream Hunter is a news EA and works with all currency pairs. The algorithm is calculated according to a complex formula which takes into…
Steep Dive Advisor monitors the market and sets the pending orders to return movement following sudden changes in prices . The minimum number of settings…
- Scrooge McDuck
- Ninja Scalper Pro