Tenkan and Kijun Color Fill
Tenkan and Kijun Color Fill
Color Fill improves visual perception of the behavior of the prices and helps make decisions about entering into a position, staying in the market, the output and the rediscovery by continuing trends.
This indicator draws:
- Line Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen indicator Ichimuko Kinko Hyo.
- Two corresponding price tag.
- Variants of color fill, as described below.
Attention: Color Fill indicator is not part of the indicator Ichimoku Kinko Hyo, and should not be confused with the cloud of Ichimoku.
Color Fill Options
- Filling between price and Tenkan Sen.
- Filling between price and Kijun Sen.
- Filling between Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen.
- No fill.
The default settings can be changed and saved as a separate .set file for later use. To do this, use the buttons “Save” and “Load” on the “Settings” tab. The user should find their own preferences in the settings.
Periods Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen are not classical 9 and 26, but they can be changed, and use the new values as described above.
set periods of 50 and 100, they are generally optimized for Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen for M30 – H4. Adjust periods Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen according to your needs. For a better visual perception can increase the thickness of the lines.
Attention: Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen – is one indicator. User-a non-programmer can verify this by running seemed Ichimoku Kinko Hyo (MetaTrader 5> Insert> Indicators> Trend> Ichimoku Kink Hyo) on the chart H4, and then setting the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen periods of 26 and 27, respectively. Tenkan Sen and Kinjun Sen will be slightly separated. Now, change the period to 27. Now the two lines coincide exactly. I pay attention to it, and avoid misunderstandings when using this indicator.
The price tag for the Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen
- Tags are located in the lower right corner, but you can move to any point on the graph.
- If the price tag is not necessary, they can be hidden.
- If the line Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen is hidden, the corresponding price tag will also be hidden.
Accuracy of price tags may be determined by constructing a horizontal line on the graph and setting parameters for its corresponding prices indicated in the labels for TS and KS Label. The horizontal line is exactly the same as the end of the line Tenkan Sen and Kijun Sen.
Setting up schedule
For optimal visualization use a white background graphics. Click on the “Colors” in the graphics settings, which are opened by pressing the F8 key. Color settings are shown below, you can change them if necessary:
- Background – white.
- Text – black.
- Grid – LightGray.
- Bar Up – Black.
- Bar Down – Black.
- Bytya candle – white.
- Bear candle – LightSlateGray.
- Line – LightSlateGray.
- Volumes – Teal.
- LightSlateGray – Bid line.
- LightSlateGray – Ask line.
- Line last price – Green.
- Stop levels – Red.
- Fill Select – fill type, Price – Tenkan Sen.
- Fill Long Color – fill for long operations, AliceBlue.
- Fill Short Color – fill for short operations, LavenderBlush.
- Period Tenkan Sen – between Tenkan Sen, 50.
- Period Kijun Sen – period Kijun Sen, 100.
- Color Tenkan Sen – color Tenkan Sen, DodgerBlue.
- Color Kijun Sen – color Kijun Sen, Aqua.
- Width Tenkan Sen – thickness Tenkan Sen, 1.
- Width Kijun Sen – thickness Kijun Sen, 1.
- Style Tenkan Sen – style Tenkan Sen, Solid.
- Style Kijun Sen – style Kijun Sen, Solid.
- Show Tenkan Sen – show Tenkan Sen, true.
- Show Kijun Sen – show Kijun Sen, true.
- Label Corner – snap angle mark, lower right corner of the graph.
- Label Left or Right – the indentation marks on the right or left, 20.
- Label Up or Down – label space from above or below, 20.
- Label Size – the size of the label, 12.
- Show Labels – show labels, true.
Enable the option “Schedule top” in the graphics settings (press F8).
Market Trending plus Alert by RunwiseFX The indicator shows the presence of a trend on the market , its magnitude, direction, and whether it is…
Trend indicator IECO The indicator is based on the intersection of the moving averages with the same period. It allows you to: Obtain information about…
Orders Indicator Light MT5 i- Orders – a simple indicator to monitor proprietary trading or to analyze someone’s account. I use it for so long, I can not…
- Prise Reversal Demo mt5
- PipTick ATR MT5
- ZigZag rsi MT5