Scalper on the principle of Martingale to work on timeframes M1 / M5 / M30. Advisor automatically selects when to enter the market and when to exit, if something goes wrong. It works well with most of the characters with a low spread, although the spread size does not really matter.
He opens the first order with the appearance of patterns and conditions of moving averages, and at a certain average take-profit to release creates an additional warrant for martingale with a multiplier of the lot of your choice.
It works best on the charts EURUSD M5 and M1. The minimum deposit is 100 to $ 300 (depending on configuration) for a micro or a cent account, and from about 1000 to 10 000 $ for a standard account. It is recommended to use a cent account to have more control over the size of the lots and multipliers.
It works perfectly with any kind of spreads and commissions, best with STP-brokers.
It works best on a virtual server (VPS) for faster execution of trading operations. Permissible slight slippage.
The default is set at a micro or a cent account EURUSD M1.
Other symbols and standard accounts are acceptable. Especially recommended for currencies with low spreads. Best shown itself vapor containing EUR, AUD and USD.
If you have any questions, please contact me. Configuration files can be found in the “Discussion” section. Also in the discussion there are many useful information.
Warning: Martingale strategies carry a high level of risk, should be understood as they should be used, and it is not recommended to use them during the news release.
- Fixed Lots: Use an initial fixed lot size X.
- Turn MM on: Use the calculation of risk warrants.
- Risk: The risk of 0.01 to 1 (depending on settings). When the risk value of 1.0, the betting starts with 0.01 lots for every $ 15. Adjust in accordance with this value.
- Martingale Factor: The factor for subsequent transactions on martingale.
- Min Space Between Trades: Minimum distance in pips between transactions martingale.
- Take Profit: Minimum value in pips for fixing average profit (70 pips = 7.0).
- Bias: The value used as the threshold for transactions. The lower the value, the lower the transaction is performed, but it is safer. -500 to 50,000.
- RSI min: The minimum value for opening transactions cycle using RSI H1.
- RSI Max: The maximum value for the opening of transactions cycle using RSI H1.
- Max Simultaneous Trades: Maximum number of transactions on the martingale, recommend value of 5 to 7 depending on the other settings.
- Low RSI Value: RSI value filter Martingale cycles.
- High RSI Value: RSI value filter Martingale cycles.
- Magic Number: Magic number of transactions. It is necessary to use different magic numbers for each running copy LiteWave.
- Start Time and End Time: Time of day trading. Use the format xx: yy (ie 10:30).
- Use Percent Equity StopLoss: Use a stop loss on a percentage of assets. If true, it will be taken into account maximal drawdown percentage.
- Max DD to accept: Percentage value of the maximum drawdown.
Trend Extreme Dashboard Trend Extreme Dashboard – a unique multi-adviser on the basis of expert Trend Wave Extreme EA. It keeps track of up to 25 pairs…
Three Pair Basket Trader EA trades basket of three currency pairs one account in part hedged formation. Pair traded simultaneously at a time when their…
CMM Expert Advisor Calculation of market movement. Part of the series Next generation products. The adviser works on large market movements using…
- Pound Aussie EA
- Safe Sand King Scalper