Auzzilla expert based on a complex grid system, optimized for price movement AUDNZD. It uses a regular movement of this currency pair. Recommended timeframe M15; but it will work on any time frame, as he analyzes it is price action and movement in time.
- Slippage: built-in protection against slipping; Do not change this setting.
- Magic Number: unique identifier for the transaction advisor. Always use a unique 6-digit numbers.
Buy Sell Line
Buy Sell Line Buy Sell Line is a semi-Counselor, using trend lines. Lines are created automatically. There are 6 choices: buy, sell, buystop, sellstop,…
Three Pair Basket Trader
Three Pair Basket Trader EA trades basket of three currency pairs one account in part hedged formation. Pair traded simultaneously at a time when their…
Magic System https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/162330 – a real account on which the adviser works Multicurrency Expert uses an advanced adaptive trading…
- LiteWave EA
- Pound Aussie EA
- Safe Sand King Scalper
PipTick ATR MT5
PipTick ATR indicator is really helpful tool for measuring of range of bars. With it you can quickly and easily assess the current spread (range) ATR, which is especially useful for traders who use the VSA. The indicator for the classification of the range bar (candle) applies moving average and its coefficients. Accordingly, the portion where the bar ATR (relatively moving average) is marked as ultra low, low, medium, high, very high or ultra high. Indicator PipTick ATR represented as a histogram.
This indicator calculates the moving average of four ways:
- SMA – Simple Moving Average
- SMMA – smoothed moving average
- EMA – Exponential Moving Average
- LWMA – linearly weighted moving average
interpretation of values
By default, there are six areas that the user can change. Depending on which zone corresponds to the ATR, the bar of histogram is colored by appropriate color. Thus, you can easily recognize how high ATR (spread / range) compared to the previous bars.
- Zone ultralow ATR – Gray
- Low ATR Zone – white
- Zone average ATR – turquoise
- High ATR zone – dark sky-blue color
- The zone is very high ATR – royal blue
- Zone ultrahigh ATR – blue
- A simple classification of bars range
- Several methods based on selection
- Ranges zones selected by the user
- It works on all timeframes (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MN)
- Fast and reliable indicator
- Adjustable parameters (color, line thickness, period MA …)
- MA_Method – The method of moving average, SMA, SMMA, LWMA and EMA
- MA_Period – calculating the period of the moving average
- ATR_Period – Calculation period ATR
- Line_Thickness – The thickness of the exit line
- Histogram_Thickness – Thickness output histograms
- Low_Coefficient – Coefficient to determine the lowest zone
- Average_Coefficient – Coefficient to determine the average area
- High_Coefficient – Coefficient to determine the high band
- Very_High_Coefficient – Coefficient to determine the very high area
- Ultra_High_Coefficient – Coefficient to determine the zone ultrahigh
- Color_Text – LED color text
- Color_MA_Line – The color of the moving average line
- Color_Ultra_Low – Color ultra histogram
- Color_Low – Color histograms low
- Color_Average – average color histogram
- Color_High – High color histogram
- Color_Very_High – Color is very high histogram
- Color_Ultra_High – Color ultrahigh histogram
- Average ATR – Mapping values of the mean period of ATR
- ATR – Showing ATR values
- Type – Displays the type of zone numbers. 1 – 6 correspond to zones. Number 1 is an ultra-low, ultra-high 6 means
- Low – Displaying values lower zone. Otherwise, the value is zero
- Average – Displaying values of the middle zone. Otherwise, the value is zero
- High – Showing high zone values. Otherwise, the value is zero
- Very High – Displaying values very high zone. Otherwise, the value is zero
- Ultra High – Displaying values ultrahigh zone. Otherwise, the value is zero
ChartBuilder MT5 The indicator is designed for easy construction of synthetic charts with various financial instruments. It will be useful for fans of…
Major pairs pips average radar MT5
Major pairs pips average radar MT5 This indicator provides useful information for quantitative analysis. The indicator compares the number of pips for…
Binary Analyzer M5 MT5
Binary Analyzer M5 MT5 The indicator is designed to help trading binary options 60 seconds. Powered by MT5 platform timeframe M5. Despite the fact that…
- ZigZag rsi MT5
- Trajecta Aircraft
- MT5 Squeeze detector FREE
Dynamic Zigzag Levels
The indicator draws the graph in real time the next two levels. One above the current price BID – resistance. A second below the current price BID – level support.
The levels are calculated according to standard indicators ZigZag.
You can use the indicator as an assistant in manual trading to inform the next levels of support / resistance.
The indicator can be used on any timeframe.
At a contact or intersection rendered support / indicator of resistance levels can beep (specified in the settings).
- The period of history to calculate = 500 – at what interval stories looking levels (in bars)
- Depth – the setting indicator zigzag = 12 – parameter indicator ZigZag
- Deviation – the setting indicator zigzag = 5 – parameter indicator ZigZag
- Backstep – the setting indicator zigzag = 3 – parameter indicator ZigZag
- The color of the line Up = SteelBlue – the color of the top line Up
- The color of the line Dn = SteelBlue – color Dn bottom line
- An audible signal to the level crossing = false – feeding the audio signal level of the intersection
- Sound File = “alert.wav” – sound file selection
CongestionRS Support and resistance lines are very important in trading . If they are carried out by price highs and lows (High and Low) on a smaller…
Woodie Pivot Point Plotter
Woodie Pivot Point Plotter Overview This version WOODIE Series Pivot Point Plotter Series displays. It is a reliable indicator that dynamically…
Turning point of price
Turning point of price Those interested can download LED demo version , that does not display its data on the last 25 bars, but is ideal for testing….
- PZ Five O
- Dual Lines MACD Indicator With Bars
- Candle Pips
Fibo Color Levels Light
Fibo Color Levels – a great tool for those who like Fibonacci. It allows you to set preferred values, styles and formats for each level, and noting the color levels in accordance with the importance of.
Fibo Color Levels adds Fibonacci retracement levels automatically. The purpose of the indicator in another. You must manually add the Fibonacci retracement levels on the graph.
Use a standard tool for adding MT4 Fibonacci levels, use the values swing high and / or swing low, which is necessary to calculate the correction. after adding Fibonacci retracement levels, you can adjust the indicator Fibo Color Levels, which will be painted in a different color levels.
Free version – Works with EUR / USD, GBP / USD and USD / JPY on the higher timeframes on the H4 to the MN.
Full version – All the pairs and timeframes – See here – https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/13510
- 12 custom levels.
- It works on any time frame.
- On / off function of each level.
- Custom colors, depending on the severity levels.
- Separately, customizable styles and line thickness.
- It works with multiple Fibo objects.
- Easy and intuitive setup.
- Fibo Line Property Color – color Fibonacci object.
- Style Value – Fibonacci line style of the object.
- Width Value – Fibonacci line width of the object.
“Color Table on the importance levels of correction”
- Neutral – color less than significant levels.
- Up Key Level – the color key levels on the swing high.
- Up Strong Level – the color of strong levels in the swing high.
- Up Overbought Level – color overbought levels on the swing high.
- Down Key Level – the color key levels on the swing low.
- Down Strong Level – the color of strong levels in the swing low.
- Down Oversold Level – the color levels of oversold swing low.
“The standard levels of 0 and 100”
- On / Off Retracement Value 0.0 – show / hide the zero level.
- Importance Color 0.0 – significance level 0 according to the color chart.
- Style Value 0.0 – style line level 0.
- Width Value 0.0 – the thickness of the line level 0.
- On / Off Retracement Value 100.0 – show / hide the level of 100.
- Importance Color 100.0 – significance level of 100 according to the color chart.
- Style Value 100.0 – 100 level line style.
- Width Value 100.0 – 100 thickness level line.
“The values of the correction levels”
- Fibo Retracement Value 1 to 12, – the value of the additional layer.
- On / Off Retracement Value of 1 to 12 – show / hide the extra level.
- Importance Color Value 1 to 12 – additional significance level according to the color table.
- Style Value 1 to 12 – style of line corresponding to an additional level.
- Width Value 1 to 12 – line width corresponding additional level.
- Disable Notification for Creation of Fibo Object – false disables all notifications.
Color Levels MT5
Color Levels MT5 Color Levels MT5 – simple indicator that displays the graph panel to draw rectangles and trend lines will be useful to those who draw on…
Scalper Positions Analyzer
Scalper Positions Analyzer Scalper Positions Analyzer – tick history is necessary for the development of trading strategies and market analysis….
Fast Switching Symbols Periods Demo
Fast Switching Symbols Periods Demo The demo version differs from the full version Only the fact that the switch time periods: Day, Week, Month,…
- Auto SLTP Placer
- VR Close Orders
- One Click Precision Pro
Export History to CSV for Matlab
This script lets you export price data from any schedule and timeframe to a CSV file. These files can be used for analysis of prices in other programs. For example, MATLAB, etc.
period can be set in the input for which you want to export data.
Data Format: Date Time Open High Low Close Spread.
Excalivel Excalivel script plotted price levels. The rating levels are determined by local maxima and minima. The intensity level of each color reflects…
Synchronized Charts Limited
Synchronized Charts Limited Synchronized Charts script helps when comparing the price bars of different characters and bars of different periods of one…
TrailingStop Demo Expert modify Stop Loss order position opened on the instrument the current chart, according to the indicator readings. Parabolic SAR…
- Price Quick Viewer Demo
- Price Info Panel
- FORTS All Saver
Indicator Commitments of Traders Ratio refers to the category of things that you do not think, until you see the miracles to which they are capable. The indicator shows the ratio of long / short positions in the report published by the Commission CFTC weekly.
If you look at the screenshot, you will see two (three) areas of our interest.
- Zone 1: shift (red -> green, green -> red)
- Zone 2: crossing the moving average
- Zone 3: additional band appears at a joint use with the indicator COX. You can also experiment with the intersection of the moving average line and the Ratio.
If there happens to one of these situations, and your indicators established timeframe H4 / D1, to confirm this, maybe it was time to enter the market.
Obviously, MWC Ratio – a great trend indicator!
Do not forget to download the latest set of data from MyWeeklyCoT http://www.myweeklycot.com/cot/voll/2014/MWC_RAT.dat and copy it to […] / MQL4 / Files.
More information is available on http://www.myweeklycot.com/product link.
Risk Reward Ratio Indicator
Risk Reward Ratio Indicator Investing in financial markets associated with the risk. sometimes deals It brings a loss, so it is important to keep risks…
Ozymandias Ozymandias indicator monitors market trends with absolute certainty, ignoring the sharp fluctuations and market noise. Amazingly easy to use…
Diver Momentum Divergence forming Momentum (hereinafter referred to as “Diver”) Classical (ordinary) and Reverse ( “hidden”) Deaver – your choice:…
- Strength Index
EA works in the direction of the trend (filter indicator MACD) after crossing the indicator RSI overbought / oversold.
Blue couple: EURGBP, GBPCHF. Timeframe – 15m.
The recommended initial deposit: $ 10,000 (or 10,000 cents)
- Comment_to_order – Comment to the order;
- Lots – the initial auction;
- Take_Profit – level take profit;
- LotExponent – multiplication factor for additional orders;
- TF_for_MACD – timeframe for ISDA filter by default – current;
- FastMACD – fast ISDA;
- SlowMACD – slow ISDA;
- SignalMACD – ISDA signal;
- RSI_Period – RSI period indicator;
- Slippage – the level of slippage;
- MagicNumber – the magic number;
- MaxOrders – the maximum number of simultaneously opened orders.
Advisor automatically adjusts to the 4 and 5-digit quotes flow.
Trailing Orders MA
Trailing Orders MA «Trailing Orders (MA)» for trawl pending orders of moving average. Advisor parameters: Time Frame – selected time interval (Current -…
EURO Ichimoku Advisor is designed to trade on M15 EURUSD based ICHIMOKU indicator , maximum and minimum of the analysis, and the use of pending orders ….
EMS EMS – a fully automatic Advisor , designed specifically for trading only EURUSD 5 minute timeframe . It does not use indicators, and uses only the…
- Deposit Mutator
- Scrooge McDuck